the right people
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.
key facts about Acorn
- Acorn’s Learning and Development Division is the winner of the Provider Award for Social Responsiveness at the Apprenticeship Awards Cymru / Wales 2013 having been awarded the 'Apprenticeship Provider of the Year' award in 2011
- up to 5,000 agency workers are placed by Acorn into positions for both SME and multi-national organisations each week
- Acorn completes nearly 1,700 permanent placements each year
- approximately 1,000 individuals receive training from Acorn each month
- each day Acorn supplies people to up to 850 active client companies
- Acorn's Learning & Development Division is a lead contractor for the Welsh Government
- in 2002, Acorn won the award for 'Best UK Regional Recruitment Firm' at the Professional Recruiter Awards. That same year, Acorn was also presented with the 'Gold Award' - for the best of all the category winners industry-wide across the UK
- in 2007, Acorn was independently nominated as a finalist for two national industry awards
- Acorn is fully-licensed with the Gangmasters Licensing Authority (reg no ACOR0003)
- The Acorn Group comprises of Acorn, Exxell, Acorn Global and Acorn’s Learning and Development Division. Acorn’s ultimate parent company is Synergie, Europe’s 5th largest recruitment firm with approximately 600 branches across Europe, Canada and Australia, and a turnover of circa €1.4bn.
want to know more?
If you are a job-seeker looking for excellent opportunities, permanent or temporary, then Acorn can help. Please click here to register on-line or start searching our latest vacancies.
If you are an employer looking to discuss your recruitment needs please submit an enquiry or vacancy.