Are you a student just finishing university for the Summer? Have you been out of work for a little while and need to get back out there? Are you tired of 9 to 5, and want a job with flexible hours or shifts to fit around other commitments?
Acorn works with a number of leading companies throughout the UK who offer fantastic opportunities in production across a vast range of industries.
What are the benefits of working as a temporary production worker?
- Temporary production work offers flexible hours, with different shift patterns covering weekends and evenings as well as weekdays and nights.
- They provide a great solution for those juggling childcare, or other family commitments, as well as graduates looking to earn extra cash during the holidays.
- It’s a family affair – many of our agency workers recommend our jobs to their friends and family, which helps save on travel costs as well as being able to enjoy work with people you already know.
- Whilst some may use temporary work for a short period of time, the production roles we manage often have great long-term opportunities and career progression.
- You get to work with leading international companies and truly make a difference to the products they make.
- Normally no, or little, experience is required as you’ll get the relevant training on the job, so it’s a great opportunity to learn a new skill.
Interested? Read on…
What will you be doing as a production operative?
As a temporary production worker, daily tasks could include measuring, operating machinery and production equipment, testing, cleaning or working on the warehouse assembly lines.
Where will you work?
There are temporary production roles available across the country in sectors including pharmaceutical, printing, engineering and food and drink manufacturing. Temporary roles often crop up when companies need extra manpower due to holiday periods, new projects or seasonal staffing needs, however, we have a constant stream of production roles available.
What financial benefits will you experience?
On top of your basic salary, there are plenty of opportunities for overtime within production roles, resulting in a great earning potential.
Think temporary production work may be for you after all? Search through our latest production roles today.