Copy Writers, Cheltenham, 6 Month Contract
We are seeking contract copywriters to join our clients project team, re-writing product content for the company's CMS.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic writer with a passion for travel.
The successful candidate will need relevant experience of producing copy for digital platforms, a good understanding of SEO and ideally experience of working within a CMS.
You will need a passion for travel and a desire to create engaging and inspiring content relevant to the target audience.
* Write and manage product copy for website, reservations systems and client documentation
* Research and create informative copy on destinations and product services to assist sales consultants to sell product
* Proof read and edit other copywriters work to ensure all content adheres to style guides
* Solid copywriting experience with ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Keen eye for detail and accuracy
* Excellent sub-editing skills and the ability to digest the brand's style guide, maintain its standard within your own output and sub other's work to ensure all content adheres to style guide
* Exceptional communication and organisational skills
* Firm understanding of user experience, digital marketing and SEO
* 1-2 years' professional experience required - ideally supported by a portfolio of work
* Experience of working in travel industry beneficial
Salary Negotiable, depending on experience
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.