||Wales > Swansea > Swansea
|Salary / Hourly Rate:
||Human Resources and Personnel
We are currently recruiting for a solid, successful company with a strong global presence, who care about the environment and promotes development in communities where they work. This challenging, dynamic role will be based in Clydach, Swansea.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic, qualified HR individual who is looking for a new challenge in their next role.
Key Accountabilities will include -
- To support the Human Resources team with generalist HR activities which will include recruitment, career development and providing advice and support on employment related matters.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and customers
- Follow processes, systems and procedures that are part of a global organisation therefore interaction with the Corporate HR team will be essential.
- Provide support during the Career & Succession Planning cycle to the HR Team, line managers & supervisors including for CSP Committees.
- In collaboration with the Senior HRBP, provide support with succession planning.
- Support the Senior HRBP on HR related matters such as Recruitment, Disciplinary and Grievance and other HR works as requested
- To support the implementation of L&D Systems and processes, ensuring compliance with all legislated standards, policies and practices.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities -
- Demonstrate ability to adapt and have a flexible attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality, empathy and sensitivity is essential when dealing with certain situations
- Be able to prioritise work in changing circumstances
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to adapt style to an audience
- Be a strong and confident individual whilst still demonstrating excellent customer service to individuals.
- Enthusiastic with a willing and can do attitude.
- Be prepared to run training sessions if required.
- Experience of working within a HR environment, advising and providing support on HR related issues, including recruitment, discipline, grievance etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
- Able to work as part of a small integrated HR team so a good team player is essential along with working on your own initiative.
- Excellent Communication skills and be a confident communicator with the ability to relate to staff at all levels, engage and develop strong working relationships
- Demonstrate and promote the Company Behavioural Standards.
Applicants will need to hold a CIPD qualification Level 5 or above and be able to demonstrate at least 5 years of experience preferably from within a heavy manufacturing environment.
This is a two year fixed temporary contract offering an excellent salary to work with an award winning global company who are looking to develop your potential and contribute to your career success.