||Wales > Monmouthshire > Caldicot
|Salary / Hourly Rate:
||Education and Training
£9.34 per hour
Temp to perm opportunity
Acorn is recruiting for our client based in the Caldicot area, for two Administrators to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have excellent PC skills, have a high level of organisational skills and will complete work to a high standard. An understanding of the training industry would be advantageous although not essential.
· Process candidate data onto internal systems and into paper files.
· Process registration and certification requests with awarding bodies.
· Comply with and maintain document filing systems.
· Ensure compliance and quality procedures are adhered to.
· Organise documents for audit purposes.
· Maintain and develop positive working relationships with internal and external clients.
· Understanding of awarding bodies procedures for registration and certification.
The successful candidates will be responsible for processing all relevant data and coordination of the requirements set out in guidelines.
To be considered for an immediate start, please apply online or send your CV to Lucy.Keen@acornpeople.com