||England > Devon > Plymouth
|Salary / Hourly Rate:
||Manufacturing and Production
Are you an experienced Mechanical Assembler?
Are you available for an immediate start in Plymouth?
Assemblers are required to join a precision manufacturer in Plymouth on a temporary on - going basis.
As an assembler you will enjoy using your skills and knowledge.
- Assembling precision components.
- Ensuring all products are assembled in accordance with the Company's quality and health and safety specifications; assemble and fit parts to form sub-assemblies.
- Working at benches or directly on a machine structure.
- Assemble, fit and install parts and sub-assemblies.
- Build sub-assemblies and machines from purchased and manufactured parts following the schematic drawings.
- Complete assembly build to the appropriate quality standard and time allocated.
- Assembling and testing products in a manufacturing environment.
The successful Assembler will have:
- Experience of assembling precision components.
- Have experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Live in a commutable distance to Plymouth.
Be available for an immediate start Rotating shift available:
- 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm.