Network Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support Engineer, 2nd / 3rd Line Support, Networking, Infrastructure, Windows, Cisco.
Job Title: Network Support Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer
Our client, an aviation and transportation facilitator is looking for a support engineer to be the focal point of their network support team. Reporting directly into the IT Manager you will provide network support and administration for the organisations business critical infrastructure, supporting over 240 users and ensuring maximum uptime.
You will have the autonomy to work on a number of exciting networking and infrastructure related projects whilst also providing seniority by acting as cover for the service desk. This is an opportunity to work for a very unique organisation and have a considerable input in regards to the direction they go in regards to technology.
* Providing day to day support for over 240 users across the network.
* Working on network / Infrastructure projects and rollouts.
* Ensuring maximum network uptime and business continuity / disaster recovery plans in place if not.
* Provide Emergency Technical Support and cover/out of hour works, if required.
* Desktop Support Experience - Windows 7 -10, Outlook, Office 365.
* Windows Server exposure - Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare / Virtualization.
* Networking experience - Cisco Routing, Switching, Firewalls, LAN, VoIP, WiFi.
* Project planning / implementation experience is desirable.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to Ryan.Lewis@acornpeople.com or call 01633 760308 and speak to Ryan Lewis for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.