Paralegal, Court of Protection, Court of Protection Paralegal, Legal Assistant.
Job title: Paralegal - Court of Protection.
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000.
One of the leading law firms in the UK with multiple offices throughout the entire country are looking for a new Court of Protection Paralegal. This is an opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join a growing Court of Protection team in the team's head office in Portsmouth. This is a great chance for a Paralegal to join a team with a great depth of experience in this area, and subsequently will provide the successful paralegal with an opportunity to work on high value cases, which will really boost the successful Paralegal's portfolio.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Paralegal with previous experience in assisting Court of Protection Managers with clients and preparing applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a deputy. This is a long term and strategic appointment designed for a Paralegal who can hit the ground running in a new role.
* Assist the Court of Protection Managers in dealing with clients.
* Helping to assist and prepare applications for the Court of Protection.
* Outbound visits to clients in their home, care homes and hospital environments.
Essential experience required:
* GCSE / A Level in Maths, English, Law.
* IT literate, MS office experience.
* Law degree / legal experience.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
* A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
* High performer who can hit the ground running.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.