Production Operatives - Newton Abbot
Would you like to be trained to run a machine?
Are you available for an immediate start for on-going work?
Would you like to work for a leading and innovative company that values its employees?
Acorn Recruitment has various opportunities for Production Operatives to join Harrier LLC based in Newton Abbot.
About Harrier LLC:
Based in Newton Abbot, Harrier LLC is the UKs leading innovative digital print, photo gift and gift products supplier.
We are now looking to recruit a number of people.
This is a great opportunity to secure immediate work!
Easily accessible by public transport.
As the successful Production Operative, your duties will include:
- Assembly work ensuring quantity and quality targets are met.
- Dispatching customer orders within timescales set.
- Working as part of a team.
Skills / experience required as the Production Operative:
No experience is required, as you will be fully trained to undertake several work processes, which will ensure your role is varied and interesting.
- You will need to have good attention to detail, excellent time keeping, be self-motivated and able to follow processes, and also be able to work under pressure during busy periods and 'muck in' as part of the team.
- We ask people can be flexible with hours as volumes can fluctuate.
- Various shifts are available to include day shifts, afternoon and night shifts.
This is on-going temporary work with opportunities for overtime to earn those extra £££'s.
Staff parking, subsidised canteen and a supportive and friendly working environment.
If successful, you will start on a rate of £7.50 and could be earning up to £12.59 per hour.
You will work with the most up-to-date technology in a clean and sophisticated environment, to start immediately.
Keywords: process operative, production operative, assembly, quality output, dispatch, printing.