||England > Kent > Canterbury
|Salary / Hourly Rate:
Site Supervisor - Canterbury.
45 hours per week (Monday - Saturday).
£22K - £25K DOE.
Do you have supervisory experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client is looking to expand their team at their Shelford Landfill in Canterbury.
Our client is looking for someone who can provide full operational supervision to their site and manage the safe operation and maintenance including assisting the site manager in the upkeep of all site documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of relevant Health & Safety practices and training particularly in risk assessments and safe operating procedures.
- Relevant plant and machinery including operation and first line maintenance.
- Working knowledge of landfill gas management systems (desirable).
- Good knowledge of market development (desirable).
- IOSH Supervising Safely or equivalent Health & Safety qualification.
- Full driving license.
- Degree level or equivalent (desirable).
- CITB or other recognised training certificate (desirable).
To find out more about this role, contact Cory Elliott on ZERO SEVEN SEVEN SIX NINE NINE THREE FIVE SEVEN ONE FOUR or Cory DOT Elliott@acornpeople.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.