||England > Greater Manchester > Bolton
|Salary / Hourly Rate:
||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Our client is an award-winning company that specialises in cable assembly, wiring looms and control panels for the automotive, aerospace, rail and security industries to name a few.
They are based in central Bolton in a brand new facility offering an excellent working environment and accessible transport links.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a Stores Operative on a long-term temp to perm basis to support the growth of the business in 2018.
Job Duties: -
· Picking stock.
· Kitting of components- Assembling parts for production.
· Booking materials in and out.
· Stock replenishment-Once the stock has arrived you will need to place it in the right location.
· Cross-referencing the purchase orders against the delivery notes.
· Moving parts to locations on the shop floor. · General cleaning of stores area- discarding shrink wrap, tags etc.
The hours of work are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1pm Friday - 37.5 hours per week. The pay rate for the role starts at £7.50 but increases to £7.80 after the completion of 12 weeks.
Please note this is a temporary position but will lead to a permanent role for the right candidate due to continued growth and success of the company.
If you're interested in the above role please apply below.