||Wales > Swansea > Swansea
|Salary / Hourly Rate:
||Graduates and Trainees
We are looking for a trainee warehouse assistant to join our team based in Swansea.
You will be responsible for -
- Loading and offloading vehicles
- Scanning and labelling shipments
- Serving customers collecting and dropping off.
- Keeping the warehouse organised and tidy
- Ensuring company health and safety procedures are followed.
The ideal candidate will need to be -
- PC Literate
- Have communication skills
No work experience is required for this role just a keen and willing attitude and someone who is willing to learn new skills.
Hours of work are 08.00 to 5.00 Monday to Friday, but must be flexible to cover our operational hours and willing to work Saturdays for paid overtime.