||England > Kent > Canterbury
|Salary / Hourly Rate:
Unit Manager - Canterbury.
37.5 hours a week.
£40K - £47.5K.
Are you looking for a new management opportunity? Look no further! Our client is looking for a Unit Manager to join their Shelford Landfill in Canterbury.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of an Operational Landfill site. Liaison with other departments, such as Engineering, Restoration, Aftercare and Systems, to ensure that site operations compliment each other and allow the progressive development of the site in accordance with all legislative requirements and Company strategic plans.
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation that relates to the operation of landfill sites.
- Relevant plant and machinery including operation and first line maintenance.
- Knowledge of corporate financial systems and capital expenditure management.
- The management of an operational unit to a high level.
- Leadership skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Self motivated with ability to work to tight deadline.
- High attention to detail.
A minimum of 2 years experience of leading an operational landfill site or related operations.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.