making your people our business
A company's most valuable resource is undoubtedly it's people. Acorn is wholly committed to helping you grow your business through the recruitment, support and development of your staff.
For many organisations, recruitment can be a costly, time consuming and complex business. Acorn is ideally equipped to find you the people you want, we offer our clients a bespoke service applying high-level expertise to address your individual staffing needs. We can handle every aspect of recruitment, from sourcing talent to training and developing your existing workforce.
We make your people our business, providing you with a complete recruitment and training service to meet your needs.
sourcing the right people
Our fully managed database gives you access to hundreds of potential employees. Initial searches are carried out free of charge by experienced consultants, who carefully profile your ideal candidate and provide a closely matched shortlist.
search & selection
Where search and selection is required, we can act for you locally, nationally or internationally. We apply tried and tested solutions to your campaign that can include recruitment advertising, selection, response handling, psychometric testing, assessment centres and personality profiling.
temporary / contractors
Acorn will work with you on both a tactical and strategic level, from assistance at peak periods to key person requirements and workforce development. We place up to 6000 agency workers and contractors a week with national and local clients, sourcing workers from both the UK and the EU. Visit our sector pages to see the industries we work in.
Acorn has the expertise and capability to design and deliver a complete recruitment outsourcing solution. We boast many contract management agreements within the public and private sectors. Click here for further information.
Acorn's specialist Permanent Division covers a wide range of sectors across the UK and work closely with our Executive & Management Division for high profile positions. Click here for further information.
a range of bespoke recruitment services to choose from
- a full appraisal of all assignments including a written job specification plus salary and package advice
- definitive timescales and full synopsis of process
- a dedicated consultant to manage the whole process
- face-to-face interviews with all candidates and full interview notes
- client and candidate debriefs at every stage
- in-house marketing expertise including research facilities and a creative team
- due diligence in verifying qualifications and work history
- notice period and counter offer management
- monthly review with clients following placement for up to six months
- contingency or retained assignments
- proven search and selection processes
- up-to-date market knowledge
- independent salary and benefits advice
- bespoke training plans
- search and selection
- campaign and response management
- recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)
- and more - contact your local branch or submit an enquiry to discuss your recruitment needs
learning & development
Developing and motivating your existing workforce is just as important as recruiting new people. We can work with you to offer customised training programmes and workshops for your staff to help you achieve your specific business goals. Click here to visit our training section.
national service, locally backed
Our strength lies in our knowledge of your local area, with a growing network of branches and specialist divisions nationwide, we ensure you enjoy all the benefits of a local service with a national capacity. We have branches across the UK, serving both SMEs and multinational businesses. To find out the nearest branch to you click here or email click here.