CGI is one of the largest technology companies operating in the ICT sector in Wales. Acorn is one of only a handful of key suppliers of staff to CGI and are regularly recruiting for a number of roles for the expansion of their Bridgend operation, including Service Desk Analysts, Technical Design Architects and Security Specialists, to name but a few.
Great reasons to work for CGI
There are plenty of benefits and incentives when you become a member of the team at this industry-leading company, including:
- Profit Participation Plan – enabling members to share in CGI’s success through an incentive plan linked to base salary.
- Sports & Social Club – social & sporting events across the UK.
- CGI’s Share Purchase Plan – members can make a basic contribution of up to 3% of the base salary with company matching. A further 10% can also be contributed.
- Season Ticket Loan – interest free loan available.
- Annual Leave – 25 days annual leave with the ability to buy / sell up to an additional 5 days.
- Health & Life Benefits – a number of core health & life benefits are offered to all members.
- Member Flexible Benefits – a range of flexible benefits are available, in addition to the core company benefits.
- Pension Contributions – matched in line with employee contributions up to a maximum of 10% of base salary.
- Member Voluntary Discounts – a range of discounts and deals are available to all members.
Service Desk Log and Pass Analyst
To maintain their industry-leading track record of 95% projects on time and within budget CGI is actively recruiting for Service Desk Log and Pass Analysts to join their award-winning teams. If you’re a great problem solver, self-motivated with good written / spoken communications skills and can work to your own initiative whilst contributing to the team, then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re offering a variety of full and part-time flexible positions, covering the desks Monday to Saturday with a starting salary of £14,100 per annum and 25 days holiday.
These roles offer excellent career prospects in the UK and event worldwide, in a variety of sectors.
Previous experience working on a Service Desk and an understanding of working to SLAs is desirable, but not essential.
Service Desk Technical Analyst
To enable CGI to support local and global clients, CGI is actively recruiting for Service Desk Test Analysts that are readily available to provide frontline troubleshooting, diagnostics and technical fixes. If you have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications along with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to work to your own initiative then you are exactly what we’re looking for.
There are a number of full and part-time flexible positions available over 5 days, covering the Service Desk Monday to Saturday. In return for providing a world class service, you will receive a starting salary of £15,500 per annum with 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
Previous experience working on a Service Desk along with an understanding of working to SLAs and knowledge of Active Directory is desirable, but not essential.
We’re looking to fill these roles immediately, for more information get in touch today on 029 2025 1000 or email Katrina or John here >