Acorn is one of the most successful recruitment agencies in the UK, which in-turn attracts companies and job-seekers across the UK to seek our support in their search for permanent employees and jobs.
Our Permanent Division, provides specialist recruitment service in a number of industry sectors including sales and marketing, IT, architecture, technical, driving, commercial and more, and place personnel into jobs at all levels; junior, graduate, executive and management and more.
our experienced consultants and support divisions offer a range of bespoke recruitment services to choose from:
- a full appraisal of all assignments including a written job specification plus salary and package advice
- definitive timescales and full synopsis of process
- a dedicated consultant to manage the whole process
- face-to-face interviews with all candidates and full interview notes
- client and candidate debriefs at every stage
- in-house marketing expertise including research facilities and a creative team
- due diligence in verifying qualifications and work history
- notice period and counter offer management
- monthly review with clients following placement for up to six months
- contingency or retained assignments
- proven search and selection processes
- up-to-date market knowledge
- independent salary and benefits advice
- bespoke training plans
- search and selection
- campaign and response management
- recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)
our promise to candidates
Whatever employment or salary level you are looking for, we can find the right position for you.
We offer competency-based interviews, which not only provides employers with a clear understanding of your capabilities and suitability for positions, but also identifies essential transferable skills, which will show you the sorts of jobs you could be suitable for in areas you may not even have considered.
Furthermore, when you register with Acorn you will be assigned a 'Consultant for Life' - a central point of contact throughout your career. Your Consultant for Life will support you with career coaching and periodically help re-evaluate your skills as part of your career development process.
Click here to see our latest permanent jobs.
our promise to employers
We add value to businesses throughout the UK with our permanent recruitment service. No two recruitment needs are the same and we therefore work closely with companies to ensure we offer a bespoke service and place the most suitable personnel to match your job requirements and organisation objectives.
Contact your local branch or submit an enquiry to discuss your needs.