how Acorn can help?
how can Acorn help with your Drivers CPC?
Don’t leave it until the last minute when CPC training could become an issue for you!
Some Operators are choosing to leave some or all of the Drivers CPC training until 2013 (PCV) / 2014 (LGV) - Acorn strongly recommends against this!
There is a limited training supply for the sector and surveys have shown a large increase in demand at the last minute is likely to drive up the costs of training.
We can deliver expert Drivers CPC Periodic Training for both PCV and LGV drivers.
We are aware that companies want to minimise the disruption to normal working patterns and the costs involved, therefore we can undertake training at a time which will have less impact on your operations, such as weekends; the times and dates are bespoke to your needs.
Our training can be delivered at any location; either at your premises or at a local venue if it is more convenient.
our training organisation and trainer
As a thoroughly audited member of the Association of Trainers (ASOT), JAUPT Approved Consortium AC 00612, we will deal with all the administration and registration with JAUPT.
Our Trainer has worked in the industry for over 25 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge, skills and qualifications.
- Member (MILT) of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Operator Certificate of Professional Competence in International and National Road Haulage AND Passenger Transport
- City & Guild Trainer Qualified
We understand the need for flexible training solutions, which are delivered in a relevant way for your drivers.
benefits to you
- Cost effective solutions – prices based on the number of drivers that require training – we can accommodate up to 20 drivers per session.
- Flexibility – delivered at a time and place to suit your business needs.
- Peace of mind – become compliant and stay compliant.
- Relevant – training is delivered in a way that suits your drivers.
What CPC modules can Acorn deliver?
For more information on prices and dates of all CPC modules, please contact Darron Burns on 01270 256 000 or submit an enquiry via our contact us page.