Acorn's specialist International Labour Division recruits qualified and fully-assessed workers internationally, to support our local labour supply. We have an extensive database of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers readily available to fill permanent and temporary jobs across the UK.
Our International Labour Division works closely with our Contract Management teams to provide a fully-managed recruitment service to employers. They also work closely with our other specialist industry sector divisions to place international workers in jobs in driving, food manufacturing, trades, production, warehouse and distribution, architecture and many more.
advantages to employers of using international labour via Acorn
- overcome large-scale recruitment problems
- ensure your staffing requirements are covered for projects
- remote areas can be serviced
- skills gaps can be filled with very little re-training
- Acorn is responsible for transport, payroll, etc.
- hard-to-fill vacancies, which domestic workers are often unwilling to take on can be filled
- more effective and flexible use of workers
- decrease staff turnover
- with contract management, our on-site presence removes much of the day-to-day operational burden from the employer
our promise to employers
We will not only source and train your workforce accordingly, but we'll also arrange accommodation and HR management including payroll services, and assist staff with their Workers Registration Scheme application.
Contact your local branch or submit an enquiry to discuss your recruitment needs.
our promise to job seekers
We provide full support to all our overseas workers to help you adapt to working and living in the UK. We have International Recruitment Consultants who will support you as much as possible. Many of our documentation is available in different languages such as Polish.
Click here to register on-line.