Acorn Recruitment is looking for Skilled Process Assistants with an FLT Counterbalance licence for their manufacturing client based on Whitehouse Industrial Estate in Runcorn.
The roles are ongoing - long term positions working 7am - 7pm Monday to Thursday, after an initial probation period the working hours may change to working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern - consisting of 2-12 hour days followed by 2-12 hour nights.
The rate of pay is initially £8.88 per hour and may rise to £10.25 per hour after satisfactory completion of on site training and 12 weeks service on site.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out their duties to comply with IPPC, COMAH and other regulatory obligations.
- Handling materials correctly and being able to physically lift items of up to 25KG.
- Moving stock around the production facility using an FLT counterbalance truck
- Achieving quality targets and understanding ISO 9000 and QAS process standards.
- Assisting in the operating processes in full accordance with SOPs.
- Accurately recording all processing records and stock movements onto SAP and WMS systems.
- Understanding internal and external customer requirements and endeavouring to meet customer needs.
Any applicants MUST have the following:
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Previous work experience within a chemical, pharmaceutical or food processing environment
- An in date externally accredited FLT Counterbalance Licence
There are immediate starts for any successful candidates.