Acorn is recruiting on behalf of South West Water for an Assistant Analyst - Chemistry on a temporary contract.
The role will require:
- Some experience working in a laboratory.
- Ability to show evidence within both practical and manual skills.
- The ability to follow set procedures / methods and to be able to record data accurately both hand written and electronic formats.
- Good communication, well organised and high motivation are also essential.
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or equivalent
You will be working under laboratory conditions and therefore will be exposed to chemicals / hazardous substances.
Specific analytical training will be given in the lab.
- Monday - Friday - 09.00am - 17.00pm.