Acorn Recruitment is looking for a Production Operator to work at one of our main clients in Deeside.
Previous experience working in a factory or working as a Production Operator needed.
This is an ongoing temporary contract.
The job role is as follows:
- Operate processing machinery and material handling equipment in a safe and productive manner and to good standards of workmanship in order to deliver the required levels of customer service.
- Recognise relevant product ranges to facilitate prompt and accurate material selection and processing.
- Understand and implement maintenance activities to facilitate optimum productivity.
- Understand and deploy continuous improvement and problem solving techniques to optimise machine availability.
- Understand, deploy and seek to recommend improvements to production control procedures to support team performance objectives.
- Handle all material including checking stock records, labelling and storing according to commercial requirements.
The hours are 8.30am - 16.45pm Monday - Thursday / 8.30am - 15.45pm Friday.
Rate of pay is £10.16 per hour.
Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org