Acorn is looking for several Production Operators to work at one of our clients in Rhydymwyn outside Mold.
Previous experience working with different machinery desirable.
FLT Licence desirable.
The job role is as follows:
- Willing to work on various manufacturing processes eg packing, forming, granulating, progressing to operating reclaim line and extruding.
- Mechanically minded with a desire to progress and understand the machinery / process here.
- Experience driving counterbalance forklift trucks/license is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience within production / manufacturing.
- Own mode of transport.
- Permanent position.
- Immediate start.
- 28 days holiday a year.
- The right candidate will be promoted to Supervisor.
Hours and Rate of pay
Rotating weekly shift pattern, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am, 40 hours per week.
£8.50 per hour starting wage - will be £9 following 12 weeks training and employment.
Please apply or email email@example.com