We are currently recruiting for a HSSEQ Administrator / Coordinator, based in Falmouth.
This will be an ongoing / temporary-permanent position with full time hours.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm, with a pay rate of £8.98-£9.13 (equivalent to £18.5k-£19k annual salary).
The successful candidate will have administration experience with an understanding of Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality (HSSEQ) systems in the workplace.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be the point of contact for HSSEQ internal database, including training and guiding others.
- General office tasks such as printing, filing, completing meeting minutes, archiving, purchasing etc.
- Collecting HSSEQ data, preparing statistics and reports, inputting data and reports.
Health, Safety, Security and Environmental:
- Support the HSSE team in maintaining compliance, in line with internal and external HSSE requirements.
- Monitor energy and waste data and maintain environmental records.
- Support line managers with incident data collection, ensuring all data is recorded in line with internal procedures.
- Support the HSSEQ team in completion of management compliance audits.
- Carry out reviews on new/ amended documentation.
- Support internal quality assurance processes, including client feedback and internal audits.
In exchange for your hard work and experience, they will offer:
- On-site parking.
- The potential of a permanent job further down the line, for the right candidate.
- Full time hours.
- The opportunity to develop within the HSSEQ team.
How to apply:
Please apply to this advert with an up to date CV or call Jade at the Acorn Recruitment Truro office to discuss our current vacancies.