Business Administrator needed in Exeter area asap!
Start date: Immediate
Full time, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.15pm
Pay rate: £8.50/h
The successful candidate will have office experience, be able to multitask, work to time constraints, handle a large volume of work without getting stressed.
A a bit of knowledge of exporting will be beneficial.
- Good administration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly throughout the organisation.
- Ability to work in an ordered way within clear business processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight time schedules.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
- Order processing.
- Order invoicing.
- Creation of documents for Export shipments.
- Liaising with carriers for both Import and Export of goods.
- Requesting quotes for Import shipments.
- Maintaining deliveries spreadsheet for Goods In.
- Batch file data loading eg. costs, v files, market data.
- Operational data loading and record maintenance.
- Purchase and control of consumables.
- Manage the maintenance of Exeter facilities.
- Manage company vehicle fleet.
- Arranging hospitality including reception, refreshments, hotel bookings etc.
- Supporting employees' business travel requirements.
If you feel you match the profile, please do get in touch with our Tiverton Branch on 01884 242 255 or email your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org