Eaton Aerospace in South Molton are looking for Manufacturing Operatives to work in our client's busy Foundry department on a temporary ongoing basis.
They offer long term positions in a number of departments and are committed to the success and growth of every employee.
The role involves working in a very hot and manual environment.
Duties can include:
- Knocking of moulds to remove shell post to the casting operation.
- Cutting off castings using a semi-automatic band saw.
- Assemble wax parts using appropriate tooling.
- Identify and report any defects in wax components which do not meet specific standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in differing conditions and assist in the other areas when needed.
- Understand written instructions and comply with company processes and procedures.
- Able to work as a team player.
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.45pm and Friday 8am - 12pm
If you feel your experience would suit this role and you are interested in working for one of the leading employers in the local area, please apply online today or for more information please contact Laura Holland in the Acorn Barnstaple branch.