Customer Service Advisor
£17,000-£19,000 per year
Acorn has an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team in Bournemouth.
This is a Customer Service role based in an office environment with a chance to progress up the career ladder.
You will be the first point of contact for customers; delivering an exceptional customer experience.
This is a full time Monday to Friday position with hours between 8am-6pm.
The scope of the role is a nationwide customer and wholesaler base, across all retail service functions including:
- Billing, correspondence, complaints and multiple contact methods.
- Your main duties will include:
- To deliver an exceptional customer experience and build a long-lasting rapport.
- Answer and resolve customer enquiries and complaints in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
- Data entry and systems interrogation using customer service database and customer handling software tools.
- Process customer payment and respond to payment and bill queries right first time.
- Be the first line of contact for inbound calls from wholesalers and respond to their requirements in line with the market code and customer requirements.This is an exciting opportunity to be supported to climb the career ladder whilst receiving an excellent benefits package including;
- Free parking.
- Clear development plan.
- Quarterly incentives.
- A chance to complete NVQ Qualifications.
- Subsidised tuckshop.
- Social club.
- Do not miss out on this exceptional opportunity. Call us now on 01202 201 600