Planning and Performance Administrator
Contract type: Temporary, 2-3 months
Working hours: Part-time, 3-4 days
Hourly rate: £9.09 ph
Acorn is recruiting for a Planning and Performance Administrator to join our client based in Cwmbran on a temporary part-time basis initially, for a duration of 2-3 months.
The role will suit a candidate with a proven background of supporting a team with administrative and secretarial duties and must have experience of minute taking and managing arrangements for meetings.
Key duties will include:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Planning and Performance team, operating efficiently and effectively in day to day activities.
- Managing a busy workload, planning work in advance to ensure deadlines are met, managing competing priorities.
- Undertake administrative support, including typing documents, arranging venues for meetings and events, organising diaries, arranging meetings, taking minutes, producing and distributing meeting papers.
- Managing electronic databases such as spreadsheets, outlook diaries etc.
- Setting up meeting rooms including floor plans, refreshments, electronic equipment.
- Preparing and distributing agenda and meeting papers, taking minutes of meetings and transcribing them into formal minutes or action notes.
- Collating and preparing papers to ensure the senior team are fully prepared for meetings.
- Dealing with a range of enquiries and establishing good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Developing, maintaining and reviewing efficient organisation systems such as electronic and general filing.
- Managing team correspondence and action correspondence on behalf of the team.
- Monitoring communications and ensuring a suitable response is provided.
- Supporting the timely and accurate production of complex reports which will require the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other IT packages.
- Acting as a contact for incoming telephone calls.
· IT literate.
· Able to manage a varied and busy workload.
· Able to communicate at all levels.
· Highly organised.
· Literacy and numeracy.