Quality Control Technician will investigate, repair and analyse DOA information for ongoing product and process improvement.
- Investigate and repair Customer and production DOA's
- Update relevant records for Customer and production DOA's
- Generate relevant reports and shipment documents for Customer and production DOA's
- Any other support as required by the Quality team or business
- GCSE Maths and English
- Experience with repair and investigation of electrical products
- Engineering degree / Computer science degree or similar
- Must be customer focused, with a "customer first" mentality
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deliver in full
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive mindset (Quality orientated)
- Must be able to establish good internal & external relationships.
- Highly diligent and tenacious, able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible to respond to business needs.