Eaton Aerospace in South Molton are looking for Quality Inspectors to work on a temporary ongoing basis.
Eaton are world leaders and premier innovators in aerospace and are committed to the success and growth of every employee.
Duties can include:
- Mechanical / Electrical inspection of Aerospace product
- In Process Inspection
- First Article Inspection
- Work on own initiatives and resolve any issues or problems in line with company procedures
- Maintenance of Quality Records and Metrics
- Support shop floor with Technical issues if required
- Measuring Skills
- Able to interpret Engineering Drawings
- Previous experience required although training can be provided
- Experience of Goods In Inspection and processes advantageous
- IT Skills
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.45pm and Friday 8am - 12pm and salary will be DOE.
If you feel your experience would suit this role and you are interested in working for one of the leading employers in the local area, please apply online today or for more information please contact Laura Holland in the Acorn Barnstaple branch.