A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant with a large expanding client, the position of Accounts Assistant will suit someone who is looking for a starter role in accounts.
This is a temporary to permanent position hours of work Monday to Friday 08:45-17:30, competitive salary, based on the outskirts of the city working in a modern friendly office.
We are looking for candidates who have basic understanding of double entry bookkeeping as well as confident in use of Excel, have excellent organisational skills and good communication skills.
As an Accounts Assistant your duties will include:
· Coding of invoices / credits to correct cost centres.
· Obtaining approvals for invoices.
· Passing approved invoices for payment.
· Query handling.
· Statement reconciliation.
· Maintaining Fixed Asset register.
· Processing Prepayments.
· Entering VAT Journals to the Accounts System.
· Entering Expenses and Credit Card journals to the Accounts System.
If you are the right candidates for this position please click apply now or call Xavier Ayling-Brasnell in the Acorn Plymouth office.