HR professional required for a large health organisation for approximately 4 months.
20 hours a week
£16.00 per hour
Hours can be flexible, this is also a working from home position.
You will be required to manage an extensive programme, spanning TUPE, organisational change consultation management and remaining ER matters in the lead up to a TUPE transfer out for approximately 200 to 300 employees.
- Provide support to the transfer programme through effective project management and risk management.
- Liaise with various parties (employees, outgoing employer, legal advisors, trade unions) on TUPE transfer management in the lead up to the transfer scheduled to take place in February
- Design, resource plan and execute organisation change consultation process following the TUPE transfer.
- Manage the consultation process for those employees affected.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to acquire relevant data and documents related to TUPE including due diligence and employee liability information.
- Ensure smooth transfer with outgoing employer.
- Outstanding HR / Employment law knowledge related to be able to manage a complex process and ER caseload.
- Prior experience in HR programme management related to TUPE (knowledge of working within a health organisation environment is desirable).
- Strong technical knowledge of TUPE and project management skills to support TUPE.
- Readiness and flexibility to handle delivery of the consultation agenda with affected employees.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own time effectively
If you are the right candidate for this role please click apply now or call Xavier Ayling-Brasnell in the Acorn Plymouth Office to discuss further