Our client is looking for candidates that will be required to repair, overhaul and modify a variety of Mechanical, Pneumatic, Heat Transfer, Electronic, Air turbines and Electro-mechanical aircraft components in accordance with the Federal Regulations, European Aviation Safety Agency Regulations and Repair Station processes. This includes all aspects of the repair process including diagnostic fault finding, strip, initial inspection, parts call up, build & test of the final units. These must be compliant with component maintenance manuals, engineering drawing requirements and customer requirements for on time delivery and contracted turn time
1. Interpret component maintenance manuals service bulletins and other technical data approved by the regulator required to perform the Repair & Overhaul duties
2. Perform a preliminary inspection of the unit to include a diagnostic test, dis-assembly, cleaning & component inspection.
3. Determine the material required to overhaul/repair
4. Repair / Overhaul and assemble the unit in accordance with approved technical data
5. Perform final test of the unit in accordance with approved data to determine eligibility for return to service.
6. Prioritise and process units in order to meet customer due dates
7. Process units in accordance with the Quality Management system & Repair Station Manual & MOE
1. A flexible approach to work is required
2. The ability to be able to function as part of a team within a lean manufacturing environment
3. Customer focus
1. A recognised engineering apprenticeship would be preferred
2. Previous precision assembly work