Acorn Recruitment is looking for PCB Quality Inspector / Reworker in the Newport area.
Background and experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an electronic environment
- Good soldering/Rework skills
- PCB inspection experience
- IPC 610 trained
- IPC J standard trained.
Day to day
- PCB inspection
- Incoming goods inspection
- Gathering and reporting of quality KPI data
- Reporting of any quality issues found
- Interaction with customers and suppliers to resolve issues
- SMT Rework Soldering and Modification work
- Soldering Components into/onto PCB's
- General production duties
- Willing to learn new skills
- Good team player
- But able to work on own
- Strong personality to ensure correct working processes are always adhered to.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Friday, 8.00am to 12.30pm. (38.5 Hrs. per week)