Acorn is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join our client in Cardiff.
You will be supporting sales across Europe by maintaining accurate inventory and functionality of sales demo stock. The role will involve daily liaison with colleagues across Europe and keeping tight control over total inventory.
- Maintaining Demo Stock inventory lists in local Databases (Siebel, Sharepoint and Desmond).
- Accepting and processing Demo requests from EU Marketing Teams and Sales staff.
- Arranging Logistics shipments and collections and resolving issues.
- Ordering Product Accessories to maintain complete Demo stock
- Liaise with Technical Staff.
- Prep / Registration of new Broadcast Stock Asset Logging into Siebel.
- System Synchronisation (SP/ SFDC / Siebel / Desmond).
- Monthly reporting of stock status, condition and availability.
- Monthly reporting of inbound and outbound Demo shipments.
- Quarterly cost reporting.
- Assisting with the packing and movement of daily stock flow.
- Support Central Marketing Teams by providing information about overdue units.
- Loan Unit support.
- Ordering Flight Cases.
- Support audit reviews as required.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Accomplished team working proficiency.
- Competent with Microsoft office and CRM databases.
- Familiar with Database functions.
- A second language would be an advantage.