£14.33 per hour
Temporary contract for 1 month
We are recruiting for a Data Analyst to join our client based in Newport, near the city centre, for a temporary assignment lasting one month. The role will primarily be collating data, analysing data and presenting findings in graphs and charts. The role would be suitable for a graduate calibre candidate with experience of managing qualitative and quantitative data.
Key duties will include:
· Interpret data from surveys.
· Collate data from surveys and present findings within graphs and charts.
· Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis on findings.
· Using analytical skills to advise on findings from surveys.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent IT skills including Excel and Power Point.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Degree qualified or higher.