Fabricator / Welder role available in Warrington - Birchwood
Immediate interviews available
Acorn is recruiting for Fabricator / Welder to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our client.
Location: Birchwood (WA3)
Hours of work & pay
- Full-Time - 39 Hours per week. (Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 16.30pm, Friday - 7.30am - 12.30pm)
- Pay Rate: £12.00 or depending on relevant experience.
About the role:
- Interpret and break down all levels of drawings.
- Monitor quality of own work, ensuring it always meets the expectations of both the company and the customer.
- Assess and plan work according to timeframes.
- Look for ways to make efficiencies and recommend process improvements.
- Follow the Company Management System.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area, adhering to company policies.
- Carry out duties outside your job description when required.
Skills and experience
- Relevant trade certificate with a minimum 6 years' experience within stainless steel fabrication of pressure vessels.
- Good standard of TIG welding experience in stainless steel, including sanitary welds.
- Ability to use a range of machinery including guillotine, Bandsaw and Section Rollers.
- Work productively to required timeframes and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Display innovate thinking and sharing of ideas for continuous improvements.
For more information or to apply: - call: 01514205572 - send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org