Acorn Recruitment is recruiting for a Programme Administrator on behalf of our client based in Manchester.
You will be part of a team devising a dementia programme.
- Managing a wide range of meetings (bookings and preparation)
- Providing full support for a programme of events and workshops
- Sorting and prioritising all incoming mail and e-mail
- Administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing and mail-out distributions
- Maintaining a range of knowledge and understanding of procedures, protocols and functions
- Providing guidance and advice on relevant policies and procedures
- Act as a first point of contact for a wide range of stakeholders
- Dealing and responding effectively with complex queries
- Dealing with contentious and sensitive information
- Communicating and engaging with external and internal stakeholders which may require negotiation skills
Planning and Organising
- Organising and planning events and workshops as necessary and preparing supporting information material
- Supporting the running of events and workshops, including running a registration desk and supporting the logistics of the event on the day
- Supporting teams in project management and participating in department events including business continuity and estates and facilities.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would like some more information, please apply online or call 01514205572.