We are currently recruiting for Skilled CNC Machinists to work on site at our client's premises in Yeovil.
About the role
The role will involve CNC setting and programming of aerospace equipment, in accordance with manufacturing instructions, specifications and customer / regulator requirements You will work within an empowered team environment to meet delivery requirements and reporting directly to the Team Leader.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Milling and / or turning and/or grinding manual and CNC
- CNC machining (this will entail the programming, setting and running of 2 / 3 Axis Lathes Fanuc)
- OCQ - Operator Control of Quality
- To achieve on time delivery by ensuring work is completed on time and to the required standard
- Interpreting engineering drawings, following the process layout and documentation procedures
Qualifications & experience
- Knowledge of machining, specifically CNC
- Knowledge of hand measuring equipment such as Vernier, Micrometer, surface finish checking, air gauges / air box setting and electronic comparators
- High standard of Health & Safety
- Adhering to Company Processes & Procedures
- Working in a Customer-focused environment and achieving targets
- Working with Designers and Engineers