Acorn is currently recruiting for a Tech Coordinator for the NHS Welsh Ambulance Service.
This is a temporary, 12-week assignment starting 10th May 2021.
- Working alongside a Radio Engineer, contacting the fleet department to arrange the changing of the radios in ambulances over North Wales
- Pick up new radios and meet with the engineer to ensure they are fitted
- Logging radio numbers to the ambulance to ensure they have the correct radio to ambulance
- Returning the old radios to base in Wrexham
- Contacting the ambulance service to update radio numbers with ambulances
- UK Drivers license and own transport is required (45p paid per mile)
- No technical experience required however applicants must be able to log information correctly and relay information to the required personnel.
- Day shifts (until finish).
- NHS Band 5-7 (depending on experience).