Weighbridge Operator / Administrator x2
We are recruiting for two Weighbridge Operators for our client on the outskirts of Gloucester.
Previous experience is not required, however you will require strong administration and organisational skills and be able to work on your own initiative.
Duties will include:
1. The day to day running of the weighbridge and recording information into the in-house system.
2. Management of vehicles onsite and the turnaround times of deliveries.
3. Accurately and in a timely manner record weights by vehicle, completing appropriate documentation and collecting driver signatures if required.
4. Process collection and delivery notes and tickets electronically in an accurate and efficient manner.
5. Maintain clean working conditions in the Weighbridge.
6. Dealing with Staff, visitors, contractors and public in a polite manner.
7. Maintaining site security.
Qualifications and experience
The company provide excellent working conditions, training and career development as well as company benefits and a shift pattern that gives you long breaks between shifts.
Hours of work - 6:30am - 6:30pm Monday to Friday and 7:00am - 5:00pm Saturdays / Sundays on a 4 on 4 off rota meaning some weeks you will work 48 hours and others only 32 hours with lots of days off in between.
Salary is dependent on experience Circa £18 -19K (£9 - £9.40 per hour)
Temp to Perm / Permanent considered