We are looking for Machine Setter Operators for long term temporary positions based on the outskirts of Plymouth.
Shifts are either 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm or 11pm to 7am. Salary depending on shift.
Set and Operate CNC Machines Centres such as:
- Power Press
- CNC Piercing
- CNC Folding
- CNC Manual Press Brake
This will include:
- Preparing and setting machine tools.
- Operating machine to produce required parts within specified time limits.
Carrying out customer / quality requirements:
- Visual inspection of parts.
- Use of various measuring equipment including Vernier Callipers.
- Recording of measurements and use of SPC.
Candidates must have
- A very good understanding of Maths and English.
- IT literacy.
- Machine setting and operating experience within a fast-paced engineering and / or manufacturing environment.
- A strong aptitude for mechanical engineering.
- Good listening skills and ability to learn and retain information.
If you are the right candidate for this position please click apply now or call the Acorn Plymouth Office