We are recruiting on behalf of a client of ours, based in Magor, for a Support Administrator.
The purpose of the role is to manage all finished goods orders and movements from receipt to delivery confirmation. In addition to this, to ensure correct administration is executed and followed up for movements in and out of the business.
· Receipt in WMS & SAP System and Filing all DIS paperwork for HT Depots
· Invoice matching Suppliers deliveries
· Invoice matching supplier query resolution
· To provide administrative support to the department.
· Check and process of all invoices via SAP and Microsoft packages.
· Support in sourcing and procuring all departmental needed for ancillaries.
· Provide robust information tracking on all expenditure - weekly & monthly reporting.
· Control and update departmental systems
· To become the point of contact for all invoice & salary queries.
· Ensure all departmental information boards contain accurate information.
· Maintain all Departmental and Company KPIs. · Carry out any reasonable tasks as directed
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
· Strong organisational and decision making skills
· Able to communicate at all levels
· Working in a Team environment
· Strong Customer Focus
· Working to targets
· Trustworthy and discreet
· Integrity with Private and Confidential Issues
· Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a confidential manner
· Analytical approach
· Ability to adapt to new processes and ways of working
· Logistics experience
· Proficient with SAP
· MS office skills (Excel) and other reporting tools