Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: Up to £12/hr
Job Type: Temporary
Acorn Recruitment is currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator in the Portsmouth area, on a temporary basis, to process and manage sales orders and provide a friendly and responsive service to their customers.
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience involving communication with customers
* Proficiency with MS Office & SAP or other ERP Systems
* Able to work on own initiative
* 'Can do Attitude'
* French or Swedish language skills, advantageous
* Enter, monitor and amend current sales orders and projects to ensure customer require-ments are met
* Maintain copies of all sales orders processed, using the storage media provided
* Raise credit/debit notes and product returns as agreed by the customer service supervi-sor/manager
* Manage price lists, contracts and support price increases
* Monitor and meet the requirements of current contracts and agreements to include providing a timely alert to all concerned regarding expiry date, price reviews and product usage figures
* Respond to routine and technical communications/enquiries from customers and the sales team
* Oversee order management, through reporting tools
Apply online today!