A temporary opportunity as arisen in a predominant, global manufacturing / engineering company for a CNC Lathe Machinist with Fanuc Control (recent experience for large work up to 700mm diameter).
Knowledge & Key Skills:
· Fully competent in Machine Setting and Programming.
· Ability to program and prove out new CNC / NC programs.
· Ability to read engineering drawings and carry out self-inspection
· Must have knowledge of working with stainless steel.
Essential Qualifications / Education:
· Preferably a time served apprentice
· Proven previous experience
· Programming, Setting, operating, self-inspection, job recording, reading drawings.
· Must be of a willing and flexible nature.
The successful applicant would be required on the night shift (Monday to Friday, 10pm - 6am) and be prepared to be flexible.
This job may entail working on more than one machine within the machine shop so an adaptable and flexible approach is essential.
Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly.