Due to a heavy workload, our client in Merthyr Tydfil is creating a specialist team to undertake complex electrical installation on Defence Vehicles.
You will be required to work for approximately 3 - 6 months. Minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
Pay rate: £20 per hour
As part of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Bespoke electrical builds and modifications
- Cable harnessing - Loom installation
- Install electrical and electronic components
- Inspecting, testing, repairing and installing electronic components
- Adjust, repair, replace malfunctioning components
- LRU installation
- Working to complex diagrams and build sheets
Experience / Skills
- In depth understanding of advanced electronic equipment (essential)
- Previous experience of working on electrical systems on Defence Vehicles/Aviation with a minimum of 3 years experience (essential)
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Confined space working
This role is subject to Interview and Security Clearance.