A great opportunity to work for a Global Life Sciences company.
Six month contract at the agreed rate of £12.72 to the candidate to cover increase in activity.
To ensure timely and efficient processing of built MSG hardware. Packing hardware ready for shipment and carrying out small scale assembly work.
Key job responsibilities:
- Conduct equipment final packing, adhering to schedules.
- Measuring, cutting, and fixing timber sections to manufacture shipping crates.
- Small scale assembly work and kitting.
- Kitting assistance, as cover.
- Provide feedback on packaging and potential design issues to the technical team.
- Ability to manage own workload and be aware of and responsive to changing priorities.
- Support continuous improvement activities as & when required.
- To follow relevant legal requirements and the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- To keep work area tidy and free from hazards.
- To make a positive contribution to house keeping.
- Report and address any safety defects.
Key skills and experience required:
- Packaging experience of large scale product's (1T-10T+).
- Ability to interpret SOP's.
- Attention to detail and communication skills.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with processing activities would be advantageous.
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
- FLT certified and Bank & Slings man trained would be an advantage.