Warehouse Team Leader Positions available
Our client is a leading manufacturer of personal hygiene products based in Longridge Preston.
Due to continued expansion we are looking for experienced Warehouse Team Leaders.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* The Operation and management of the mixed case production
* Managing a team of upto 11 production and warehouse colleagues
* Coordinating their workloads, providing support to ensure that the team delivers against mixed case output targets
* Develop the Team through leadership and mentoring
* Working with the shift supervsiors * Ensure daily targets are met
* Ensure achievement of production throughput against stated capacity targets
* Adhere to BRC standards
* Be responsible for arranging the shipment of goods with the carrier
There are differing shifts of 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm/12pm, but these can differ and applicants need to be flexible including weekend working.
Applications are invited from candidates with proven Team Leader/Supervisory experience in a Warehouse environment.
Starting hourly rate is £10.57