We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Aerospace Fitters to join our client at their site in Yeovil.
The position will be within the Machining & Processing function, providing essential support to the Production Department.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
* Good knowledge and understanding of Aerospace Manufacturing Processes & Procedures, Drawings & Documentation
* Knowledge of SAP Systems would be a distinct advantage but training in this aspect will be given.
* High standard of Health & Safety Adhering to Company Processes & Procedures
* Working in a Customer-focused environment and achieving targets
* Strong interpersonal skills across all levels within the organisation.
* The position requires the applicant to have an understanding of Aerospace practice and the significance of the safety critical work undertaken.
* Ability to manage high workloads and prioritise key tasks
* Good communication skills
* PC literate
* The applicant should be able to display essential skills in the adherence to Health & Safety standards at all times, teamwork, flexibility and the ability to use initiative Continuous Improvement.
Any further training requirements will be provided: PC skills (incl. Company Operating Systems), Manual Handling, 5S, HOS Principles and General Health & Safety