***** IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE *****
***** PERMANENT POSITION *****
The role as a Class 1 Driver for our prestigious client is to deliver customer products using bulk liquid tankers safely and efficiently throughout the UK, based at their Milton Keynes operation.
You can choose between day shifts or night shifts or tramping or a 4 on 4 off pattern which are all available, tanker experience preferred but not a necessary requirement as there will be 2 weeks of training which will be paid for.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your career as a class 1 driver and join my client who are the UK's No1 business in their field of operation.
Some duties may involve:
* Be able to follow instructions in line with comprehensive company procedures and within strict industry guidelines.
* Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation.
* Keeping your vehicle in good condition.
* Ensuring your digital hand-held device records all circle checks and deliveries.
As a HGV Class 1 Cat CE Tanker Driver our client offers:
* £15phr to £20phr, enhanced rate for weekend working.
* Minimum 8 hours pay guaranteed per day.
* Modern fleet of vehicles.
* Free car parking.
* Opportunity to become a full time employee, after a qualifying period.
As a HGV Class 1 Cat CE Tanker Driver, the benefits of working for Acorn Recruitment include:
* 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
* Online payslips.
* Weekly pay.
* Pension contribution.
If interested then please call the Acorn team on 01633 674550