Customer Supply Assistant
We are recruiting on behalf of a client of ours, for two Customer Supply Assistants, to work at the client location in London. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a business that has a dedication to brewing the best beer with the finest, natural ingredients.
Purpose of the Role
The Customer Supply Assistants will support the Camden Logistics team in maximising fulfilment of the freshest beer across all routes to market.
· Order management: accurately capturing and processing orders on CTB system and transferring to third-party logistics providers. Promptly resolving any discrepancies with delivered quantities.
· Inbound planning: support in the planning of loads from production sites into UK warehouses, creating purchase orders and managing requests between all parties.
· Reverse logistics: manage empty keg uplifts to enable improved return rate and a balanced float.
· Reporting: assist the team as required in issuing shortage, dispatch, aging and fulfilment reports with clear actions to mitigate any risk.
· Comfortable with change and ambiguity
· Inquisitive problem-solving nature
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
· Great communication skills, ability to manage and cultivate good relationships
· Ability to analyse data in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
· Experience with the use of SAP would be advantageous, but not essential
Keywords; Logistics, planning, purchasing, reporting, inbound planning, assistant, SAP, Excel, v-lookups, pivot tables.